Tuesday 15 September 2009

New strings!!

Here we go again with new color combinations!
All the following items are crocheted strings 53-54 inches long, which can be tied in many different ways! All of them have two locks on each of its ends, which allows your imagination to freely play with design.You just close the lock on any part of the string and the beads are big enough to make sure the lock stays stable.
Wear it as a bracelet, belt, or a thousand different necklaces!!

Look for more in my Etsy shop!

But meanwhile let me introduce 3 new strings!

Green background, blue theme and juicy pink touch... very gentle combination.





The next one is one of my absolute favourites!!
It's about time to gather some berries, am I wrong? The days are still long and the forests are still green, even here up in the north in Scandinavia. And this combination of fresh juicy berries and the green of the wilderness inspired me to crochet this string.



Brown wooden beads, red glass beads and orange drops. Juicy, melancholic and so down to earth warmed up by September sun






All of the strings cost 16$ before shipping ($2) Also I am doing custom items.
Give me a theme and I will make a string fitting your theme.
Please read about my payment and shipping policies. And please note, than Israeli and Swedish customers have special terms of shipping and payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment