Tuesday 23 October 2012

Nursing necklaces

Those of you, who follow me on Facebook, know that i have launched a new collection of crocheted chunky necklaces. One can call them nursoing necklaces - they are indeed a must for every breastfeeding and bottle feeding parent, but they are just a lovely exciting statement accessory.


 Latte and turquoise nursing necklace on TomBjornDesigns

These necklaces are 100% natural and ecological, they are nice to touch and a sweet to look at. Itäs completely safe for babies to touch and chew on - itäs made of ecological cotton and unfinished wooden beads. Nothing else.

I have done many of those now (preparing for the Christmas market, and I love playing with them. sometimes I take a handful of those crocheted beads and start mixing them with each other, discovering new color combinations :)






































Here is the link to my new section Chunky Bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment