Sunday 9 January 2011

Just before Christmas I got an amazing present - look

As part of gift exchange game, I have received these wonderful gift from Tanya Soroka.

A lovely set of Christmas decorations and an absolutely adorable felted wrist cuff - bracelet.

The little bears very soon found their place on our Christmas cactus (we were too lazy to get a proper tree this year). And the wonderful bracelet fits parfectly with my style! And I cannot be happier!


I am so grateful and happy!

Go to her shop web-page and see other wonderful creations.

And let me show several of my favorites made by her!

7 comments:

  1. Nice bracelet! Perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts! And lovely creations of your friend! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gift, love the cuff and decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ira! I am very glad that you liked the gift! I am very worried, but assumed that a bracelet should be in your style.
    Once again, Happy New Year! I wish you success and a little more creative!
    Sorry for my English:)

    ReplyDelete