Wednesday 2 September 2009

Some payment and shipping info:

- The preferable way of payment is paypal, however, talk to me if you have problems with that, I am sure we can work something out!

- Dear Israeli and Swedish customers - I am accepting payments in local currencies to my local bank accounts.

Dear Stockholmers, you don't have to pay for shipping - I can make a personal delivery as long as you can meet me at the closest to you pendeltåg/ t-bana station. Just leave a comment or email me.

And yes, of course, I ship worldwide... and beyond.

Please, remember, that my shop is still very fresh and new, so please be patient with all the uncertanties, mistakes and missing information. I am working on improving every little bit of my shop. And don't hesitate to simply contact me in case you have a question!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment